Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Surprise!

The extra classes started finally, and they are beyond expectations. I could pick two of them, which I decided to be Japanese reading and Kanji practice. The first one is about reading whatever text you bring and discuss it with the rest of the class, while the other is about playing with the kanjis. Given my taste with books, it is always challenging to find something that I consider worth reading. I thought, I would do a head start and find a decent book in a local book store. I was just wondering if any of my classmates knew one, when it happened! Imagine the following conversation:
  • Hey dude, isn't that far?
  • It is about 30 minutes from the dorm.
  • Hmm, it is going to be a long walk ...
  • Don't you have a bicycle?
  • I did not feel the urge to buy one just yet.
  • I can give you one!
  • What, don't you need it?
  • No, I actually have three of them ...
This how I gained the owner ship of one fine bike.


There is one more thing I wanted to share with you. The trip to Gamagori also resulted motion pictures that I uploaded yesterday to YouTube for you to watch. Please see the life threatening fireworks of Takeshima (the name of the island).

1 comment:

  1. Really nice bike Vercy! Now, you can take part in the next BaM campaign... :D (www.bam.hu)

    ReplyDelete